Book/Media Check out
- Books and media can be checked out for a period of two weeks (this includes playaways and books on tape/cd).
- Books and media can be renewed as often as needed. Please remember to bring your books/media to the library for renewal.
- You may check out as many books as you can read and not lose.
- A fee of $5.00 will be charged to the student for any book/media that is overdue for 100 school days.
- The lost book/media cost will be charged to the student.
- Students with overdue books and/or fees are expected to return their book(s) and pay their fees in a timely manner.
- Students with an excessive amount of books out or large fee may be limited in their use of the library media center.
- Library cards are required to check out books or media. All students should have their library cards when coming to the library media center.
- New library cards may be purchased for $2.00.
OverDrive - eBook Check Out
- eBooks and eAudiobooks can be checked out for a period of two weeks. When the eBook is due back to the digital library, it will leave your digital device and go back in the digital collection.
- You may have three eBooks checked out at one time.
- The maximum number of titles a user can add to their Cart is two.
- Your titles can remain in your Cart for 30 minutes. If you have not checked them out within that 30 minutes, they are removed and put back into circulation.
- When you put titles on hold: a hold notification email is sent and you have two days to retrieve your title. After the time expires, the title becomes available to the next user on the waiting list or is put back into the collection.
- You will be allowed to put up to three titles on hold.
Students coming from....
- Always report to study hall first.
- Always come directly to the library media center.
- Are expected to treat each other with respect and not interrupt students or classes working in the library media center.
- Are reminded that if a class is scheduled in the library media center, those students have priority when using computers.
- Always report to class first and get the appropriate permission.
- Always come directly to the library unless otherwise directed by the classroom teacher.
- Are reminded to return to class on time.
- Are to return directly to class unless they are directed by Mrs. Strimple to go to the Guidance or front office.
- The library media center is open until 3:20 every day. If you are working on project or paper and need additional time and help, see Mrs. Strimple.