Spring Break 3/23-3/27

Work Permits


For work permits you must submit your completed Intention to Employ/A-1 - State Form 896 to the office.  WE CANNOT ISSUE WORK PERMITS WITHOUT THIS COMPLETED FORM.  This form must be signed by an employer representative, the student receiving the work permit and a parent/guardian of that student.  If the employer does not provide you with a copy you may use the link below to obtain the form.

Intention to Employ/A-1 - State Form 896 

PLEASE NOTE:  Due to limited staff at the schools during summer break, please call (812) 689-5303 to schedule a time to obtain your work permit.  Thank you.

Print Email